In today’s COVID-19 world, business goes on! Unfortunately it's not the same for everyone and most likely your hotel’s opening has been delayed as a result of key vendors not coming on site, vendor no-show or late, key hotel staff missing, construction or employees contracting COVID-19 and it's all impacting your hotel’s opening, with losses piling up daily.
Common tasks overlooked, which on their own will keep you from opening on time.
- Critical Cable runs are missed or run to the wrong destination
- Netgate, Business Center or other key equipment was not ordered/installed
- Common Area Services omitted or delayed, AV, dedicated bandwidth for IHG
- Door Locks do not work, Keys can’t be made, Construction Keys are outdated
- Equipment installed in wrong locations
- TV’s do not work, who do you call.
- Energy Managed electrical components not marked or programmed improperly.
- Telephone Services are ordered incorrectly, don’t work all rooms,
- IHG Telco plates not ordered per IHG requirements
- Multiple Networks - Staff doesn’t have a clue where to plug anything in
- GC & GM think the other has a task and no one does
- Critical Safety Components overlooked or incomplete,
- Emergency Access Plan incomplete, wrong number of Knox Boxes, Key Types required by city
- Emergency Telco Lines/Phones Not in place for elevator, pool, gym
- (TOC) Temporary Occupancy Cert in jeopardy
- No One is Managing Key Opening Dates with HP, Oracle, IHG, Keys, Telco
- Open Tasks you were expecting FF&E to do, were not done; now they are gone.